CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

'Tis the Season

Yesterday I was able to knock out a good deal of my Christmas shopping by doing my mom, stepdad, and getting one more thing for my sister. Now I just need one thing for each of the girls and boys, which isn't terrible. I don't THINK they read my blog, but you never know, so I won't spill. However, I'm stuck on my brothers. I got Patrick two Under Armour shirts and a subscription to ESPN the magazine, and Benjamin only wanted pictures of the fam. I can handle that, but I'd like to also get him something else. Not sure what to do, and I've still got to find something for each of my sisters.

That's all fine and good, but I forgot how greedy I seem to get! I've been wanting a Nintendo DS for about a year, and I got a sale email from the Evil Empire the other day. Wouldn't you know that I told the Music Man that I wanted it, he agreed, and I bought it plus another game! Sigh. I'll have to be a little more careful next time I go shopping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my, are we going to have to limit Mommy's video game time?! :)