CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 28, 2008

It's Friday!

And thus gift exchanging in my family. Since I only make it to Ohio once a year, my family exchanges gifts the day after Thanksgiving. I'm sorta excited, though I had a really hard time finding things this year. Do you have a gift style? I love to give the perfect gift, and I work hard at it. But when it comes to receiving gifts, the things I really want are thins I would like to have but don't want to buy for myself I'm practical to the core, midwestern and pragmatic. This year my wish list includes a couple of CDs, a mandoline (to use with my dehydrator), and a fire safe. Clearly there's no whimsy here!

So what kind of receiver are you?

Have a great day, hope no one got hurt shopping out there!

No comments: