CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I Came, I Saw, I Returned Home With Tired Feet

Today I went Christmas shopping. I'm not sure if it's because it was the first really cold day we've had, or because people are realizing that it's less than two weeks until Thanksgiving, but the stores were PACKED. Funny thing happened, too. I saw one of my step instructors from the gym at NY and Company. OK, that's not terribly funny. But then I went to Linens 'n Things and saw my OTHER step teacher there. Isn't that strange?!

So I was able to check a scant few things off of my list. And I have a beef. I went to Walmart, Target, F.Y.E. and Borders and couldn't find the newest Veggie Tales movie for Connor's party tomorrow. They had Lord of the Beans. They had Gideon. They had some other one with a long title (can you tell we haven't watched Veggie Tales in our house?), but none of The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. Since Connor is into Peter Pan and pirates these days, and because I was exhausted and the Peter Pan book was w-a-y too long to expect any parent to read, I got him a pirate book with reusable stickers and some Color Wonder stuff (funny enough, I think I got Cole the EXACT same stuff for his birthday last year. Oh well, it all draws the same).

Anyhow, it looks like I'll be cozying up with a cup of hot tea and amazon.com tonight to finish up!

No comments: