CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

The Post That Leads to Nowhere

La la, hmmm hmmm hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

What,you expected me to post today?

Huh?

Oh, that's right, I signed up for this NaBloPoMo thing. Nevermind all of the drama of yesterday, or did you not read that? Or worse yet, you DID read it but still expect me to post today. Or you DID read it and you're ovewhelmingly proud of me for actually doing what I said I'd do on Halloween. Yeah, ok. That makes it better.

So today my new dehydrator came. I have several things in the works; dehydrated almonds, fruit leather, collard green chips, and banana chips. I'll post recipes on the stuff that works later. The stuff that doesn't, eh, we won't worry about.

My laptop is being ridiculous, saying it doesn't want to connect to the internet so at present I'm chained to my desk. I should be working, cooking, or wrapping gifts, but here I am.

OK I really have to work now. But hopefully I'll have something interesting to share tomorrow!

No comments: