CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Had an Idea

So there's nothing really much fun about my Honoring Hunger blog. I mean really, do you think it's fun to look at what I eat each day?

My friend Nikki (aka Nicole, whatever you want to call her) and I have totally different lives. I've been married for six years, she's single. I have three kids, she doesn't yet. I stay home, she works. I'm a homebody, she's social. I've never been out of the country, she's a globe-trotter in her career with USA Judo. She lives in Colorado, I live in Georgia. And while you know how I eat, she grabs whatever she can and never met a green vegetable she'd be willing to put in her mouth. Did I mention that she's a salt fiend?

At the end of the day though, we both want to drop 20to 25 lbs. We both do the gym thing. So we're introducing our new bloggy collaboration. It'll include our food and exercise journals, yes. But you'll also get to see our interaction. She can critique my freakish food forays. I can judge her lack of plant food. It should be a wild ride, so come join us here!

No comments: