CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Few Pictures

I've been a total slacker with the pictures from our Disney trip, and this post will be in a few parts so as to not overload, well, anyone. Let's get started!

First, a picture the Music Man took of the CCM outside Mickey's house.


Next, him getting his first haircut. The ears are embroidered with "First haircut", appropriately.


When the FP was little, we took her to WDW for her first birthday, and I have a picture almost identical to this, with her on my hip in front of that particular pumpkin.


The Look alike happy in her stroller.


The Princess at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. This was precious time with my baby.


The CCM after having his face painted a la Goofy.


The princess even more dolled up!



That's enough for today, but I'll work on more soon!

No comments: