CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Again?!

Last year at this time, I was finished Christmas shopping. I thought it would be blissful, but really it was tragic. I didn't have anything to DO for the rest of the season. This year I haven't even started, but at least I have some shopping to treat myself with.

But I'm sorta stuck. I have siblings, my parents, and my in-laws to buy for. My brothers are 21 and 20, and my sisters are 14. Could it BE a little harder?! So I'd love some ideas. Share if you have some ideas, I'm in the weeds!

1 comment:

Amy said...

When Lauren was that age, she was really into shopping at Limited, LimitedToo (she's tiny). Could you get them gift cards for there? She loved that she could pick out what she wanted from the store. Now she's all in to the Girls Next Door and wants Playboy bunny stuff. I can't see you buying that for them...