CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

More Disney pictures!

CCM meeting Peter Pan. Not a great picture, but the story is hilarious to me. So he gets up there to meet Peter, and the Cast Member says to him, "Hey buddy, you got boogers?". For some reason that struck me as a hilarious thing to say to a kid. But then again, if I were a guy who is 5 feet tall and weighed about 100 lbs with red hair, eh, I'd take my jabs where I could get them.


The Look Alike at the Luau. I just thought this picture was sweet.


CCM did NOT want me to take his picture with the Pluto face. I asked them to do Pluto b/c he was wearing a Pluto outfit which he LOVES, second only to the Mouse himself.


Sleeping Beauty face paint, who is by far her favorite, even though she was wearing a Cinderella shirt.



The Look Alike was fascinated by the costumed characters, she would kiss them and just stare. So sweet.


Cutting a rug during the dance time with JoJo and Goliath.


This was the scene we came "home" to at the hotel room, Mousekeeping decorated Mickey and minnie, then made a water slide for doggie (and boy could he use a dip, he's filthy) and a towel snail. It was sweet, and the kids LOVED it!

No comments: