CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

The I Heart Your Blog Award




Wowza, this is tough. There are some great blogs out there which I read every single day. Here are my top 7 picks:

Tara at Feels Like Home: I really love that Tara just gets out there are does life. Sometimes I let stuff get in my way, and she just doesn't seem to have those sorts of hangups. And you MUST read about their beach trip, I rolled.

Laura at A Great Many Things: Laura is a brand new blogger who could use some love. She's also the wedding I was just at (if we'll all remember the dress drama), and a precious, wonderful, amazing Christ follower and friend.

My ElleBee has a new blog about her journey in Christ, and it's just fun to watch. Of course, you can always visit her other blog, but for official purposes, this one gets my vote.

Gwyn is an old friend. Her sister is the friend I had who is now a nun and, well, notsomuch a friend anymore since she's cloistered. But whatever. Gwyn is funny, and you should check out her baking. Drool.

See the Blue Sky just makes me happy. She does some wonderful homekeeping stuff but she's still modern and chic and all those things I wish I were.

Smockity Frocks makes me smile every day. MaddieLynn has seven precious children, and I just love to read about her life. So I do. Often. :)

Oh, the Sassy sisters. They're freaking hi-larious. And we have things in common. They love food. I love food. They love God. I love God. And that's just good enough for me.


So there you have it, my picks for the "I heart your blog" award. Go check them out!

4 comments:

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

Thank you so much, Heather! I've got a lot of things going on, so I won't be able to make my post for the award until the end of the week, but I will get to it. What an honor! :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool that you got the award! Who gave it to you? Congrats!

Sister Sassy said...

Thanks for the kudos! Especially since I feel like our blog has been less that great this summer.

:)

Anonymous said...

I got home from a 14 hour day at work last night when I saw your post... You made this fat, old, tired woman feel kind of good... it's not everyday I'm called chic and modern ( actually it may have never been said before)...
If you want some grapes, the ones I have are muscadines and scuppernogs mixed all in together, you can look for pick your own farms in the Market Bulletin (from the Ga Sec of Agriculture, find someone nearby with them growing, or email me at arkimi1-at-bellsouth-dot-net
and I'll give you some.... Also if you just want some jelly let me know and I'll get you some of what I'm making now....