CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Monthly Check-In


Ok, so three months into a serious exercise/diet program, and here are my stats:

June 2, 2008:
181 lbs
39.3% body fat

July 2, 2008:
170.8 lbs.
35.3% body fat

August 2, 2008
160.0 lbs
32.0% body fat

September 2, 2008
151.4 lbs
30.0% body fat


So as you can see, I didn't do super well this month. I know it was going to get harder the closer I got to my goal, and I'm moderately happy with the progress I've made until now. Also, we had guests when ElleBee came, and I didn't count a single calories for an entire week, so it's really not terrible, all things considered.

Have I shared with you the bra incident? The one where I put one on and it fell down my ribs and I couldn't figure out why I hadn't noticed before? And then how ElleBee laughed her head off when my aha! moment came? Yeah, I wore sports bras all summer, that's how come I didn't notice that I'd gone from a 40" to a 34" band size. Sigh.

16.4 lbs to go, and it's feeling like a tough proposition, but I will not quit! I'm greatly looking forward to the day when I'm below 150, since that's my high school weight. And on a slightly more frivolous note, that also means that I go down a block on the doctor's scale (you know, you move the bottom one, then the top one). Yeah, that. It's the little things for me, I tell ya.

3 comments:

Sandy P said...

I think you are doing great. I can not wait to see you.

Michelle@Life with Three said...

Girl -- you lost 30 pounds in three months! That is a phenomenal achievement! I am in awe and inspired all at the same time.

Fox and Dawg said...

Holy cow - you're my hero, you want to come back to Ohio and be my trainer???? Please :)

-Gwyn