CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Give Me Your Eyes


Last night I started Elijah House, and an hour in, I knew this was going to be a crazy experience. Last night wasn't bad, but I can see God's hand and how He's knitting hearts together already. Did I also mention that I'm probably almost a decade younger than anyone else in my EH course? Yeah, that's me. Always the baby in any given situation. Fun. Our facilitator seems to have taken a particular interest in me, which is strange since I don't know her from Adam.

I'm not sure what He's up to these days; I've had no less than four people tell me in either these or similar words in the last three weeks that God "put me on their hearts", how strange is that? One person I know through her in-laws, one is the EH facilitator, one is the missions director at AVC, and the senior pastor (with whom I have issues) is the fourth.

Do you ever feel that you're on the cusp? I feel like I've been waiting for this for a long time, and that God's positioning me to move into my area of service for this season.

The title of this post refers to this song, which I find to be amazing (sorry, it won't let me embed today).

1 comment: