CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Comments

I just got a lengthy (and I mean LENGHTY) comment from a Muslim about how Islam is the one true religion and Christianity and Judaism is false. So let me say here and now:

I'd rather die for my Jesus than live for any false god, knowing that I failed my Creator, He who has proved Himself faithful to me time and time again, after I spurned, spit on, and cursed His name.

I will say this, Isa al Masih is real. To the commenter, I am praying for you, and all Muslims, during Ramadan. I am on my knees before the Lord for your souls and spirits.

To my Christian brothers and sisters, remember, "They will know we are Christians by our love"


“My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. This is my command: Love each other” (John 15:12-17).

No comments: