CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Thanks, Michelle!




Precious Michelle over at Life With Three gave me this award. I will make my picks in the next day or so (hopefully this afternoon, but it's a ridiculously busy weekend here; might as well be called Lost Myself in the Madness)!

Today I work, have to dash to the mall when Music Man gets home to buy a present for the bridal shower tomorrow morning, then he's taking the older two to the football game tonight.

Tomorow morning, the Firecracker Princess has her first organized sports meeting at 9, bridal shower at 10:30, then I need to squeeze in five hours of work and at least an hour's workout.

Sunday I need to work early, then head to church, stay until 2:30 for a children's ministry meeting, head home for an hour, then get to step at 4:30, get home and do dinner and some family time, and then it's time for bed.

And don't even get me started on Monday...

But thanks so much Michelle, you're a doll and a half!

2 comments:

Michelle@Life with Three said...

That's a packed schedule!

And, you are more than welcome. It's a well-deserved award! :)

Anonymous said...

What a cool award! I love it! Isn't Michelle the greatest??? (she is in real life, too!)

-Lori