CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Did I forget I have a blog?

Because it's been brought to my attention *ahem* that I haven't posted in a little while.

Not much is going AROUND me, but I have some drama IN me. I'm finally being challenged about our committment to letting the Lord plan our family, but it's all coming from inside me. And do you know what the problem is? Of course you wouldn't, because I'm sure you're not as vain as I am. It's that I don't want to gain all that weight again right now after I've worked this hard to take it off. I'm down 64 lbs from delivery, 7 lbs away from my high school weight. I like this me that I remember, who now is fititng into pants she wore pre-pregnany with #1. Van you believe how ridiculous I am?!

Is that a reason to delay having another precious child, when I reap the joy of my little clan every day? But then again, this mothering three kids thing is kinda hard, especially since I'm trying to put in 35 hours a week or so from home AND during marching band season.

So I plan to do this healing class at church called Elijah House, and I think it's going to be intense. In. tense. And yet, it's healing work that demands to be done. Sigh.

So that's what's going on. Thanks for asking. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you know that I care... :)

Michelle@Life with Three said...

Hey, girl! I struggle with that same issue with regard to another child. It sounds silly, but I wonder if my body really could recover after a FOURTH child. Truth be told, though, you are in such a good routine now. You are fit enough to work out throughout your pregnancy. I think you'd find that the weight would go on, but literally melt off afterward.