CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 4, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my Window...a stray walked in the cul-de-sav, and a slant of sunlight on the grey siding of the house across the way

I am thinking...what can we plan for today? Four little ones three and under may want to get out of the house

I am thankful for...ny best friend being here with her 2 year old

From the kitchen...flax oatmeal cookies

I am wearing...house clthes, black Tshirt and grey shorts

I am reading...Traveling Mercies

I am hoping...that my kids sleep better tonight, they were up until 11:00 pm from the excitement of guests!

I am hearing...my Chubby-Cheeked monster talking to the Firecracker Princess

Around the house...hoping to gind a new floor cleaner for my hardwoods

One of my favorite things...having a car to go places!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...ElleBee is here, so we're hanging out and doing whatever we please with the days, then going to the gym in the afternoons

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...my sweet son!


Now go see Peggy!

2 comments:

SimplyMe said...

Enjoy the week, and give those cheeks a kiss from me! My girls are 13 and 15 and those days are LONG past.

GranthamLynn said...

Hi. What a neat daybook. Enjoy your day. Love the photo. I am with the other comment. Enjoy them they grow up over night!
Come by my journey and visit.
Blessings,
Sherry