CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

School Supplies!

Well, summer was nice while it lasted. It seems funny to say that when the high today in the metro area is 92 degrees, but the Music Man went back to school yesterday, and his students start next week.

I'll post an update on our summer soon, but (obviously) things in my personal life have been just a tad rocky since the miscarriage. I'm mostly OK, thanks for all the prayers.

Anyhow, so when I was a kid,I loved shopping for new school supplies. Even rounding thirty, I still love to buy new pens and markers and notebooks. What can I say? That love dies hard.

But you know what the BEST school supply giveaway is? Mary over at Owlhaven is giving away a LAPTOP! Seriously!! Go see her and enter (or don't, if you want me to win). :)

No comments: