CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

P90X--Day 7

Day 7, woohoo! Today is X Stretch, and it's a really wonderful DVD. Tomorrow I'll weigh in for the week, and I'm not excited. I was losing REALLY fast by mid-week, but I upped my carbs because lower carb was way hard for me. Sigh. Tony Horton says that P90X isn't necessarily a weight loss program, and I understand why I'm not losing as much, but it bums me out. I was hoping for less workouts and more food and still a reasonable loss. :) Dare to dream!

As it stands, I still plan to get back to a size 6 by mid-November. I'm hoping that when I can add in doubles M-W-F in month 2 that I'll finally start to shed some pounds. Even if I don't drop weight, I'm not going to quit. I can feel how this weight lifting routine is going to get me nice and strong, and I'm looking forward to that.

On to week 2!

Breakfast:
cheerios, dry (100)
eggs w/ mustard (225)
pear (115)

Lunch:
pizza (500)

Afternoon snack:
banana (70)
string cheese (80)
peach (90)

Dinner:
turkey sausage, peppers, and onions (300)

Snack:
protein bar (180)
peach (100)
banana (100)
cheerios, dry (100)


p 18%
f 28%
c 56%

1960

water: 17

*Went over my weekly calories by 250, which is totally fine with me. I didn't decide to start calorie cycling until Wednesday, so I think I did pretty well. I was just crazy hungry today!

No comments: