CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

P90X--Day 3

Had Reformer last night, and it was then that I could really feel the P90X work. It doesn't feel awful when I do it, and I'm not like going-to-die sore, but I can definitely feel that I've been doing something different.


Arms and shoulders today was killer. I totally loved it, but I know I'm going to feel it tomorrow. I went to Pilates mat tonight, and my arms were shaking just in cat/camel! Tomorrow for P90X is yoga, and I can't wait to see how hard it is!

Breakfast:
banana (90)
eggs w/ spinach (225)

Morning snack:
Protein bar (200)

Bites during baking: 100
LOOOOTS of almonds: 250

Dinner:
quiche (200)
bread (125)
banana (100)
tortilla chips (150)

protein bar (210)

Whoops, also had a smoothie, and forgot the apple tart.
smoothie (150)
tart (350)


2150

Water: 10

No idea about my values, but I'd say probably 25p/35f/40c. No real idea, but I tried! I can tell I'm eating too much animal protein b/c the whites of my eyes are turning yellow. That's so freaking disgusting. Gah. Hopefully this month goes quickly, else I'm not going to make it on high protein!

No comments: