CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

P90X--Day 5

OK, so we're 5 days in and I'm feeling pretty good. I like this program because it's easy and streamlined, and I don't FEEL like I'm working all that hard but I'm burning lots of calories. I'll be interested to see what the scale says on Sunday, but until then, I'm just working.

Legs and back today was killer. I didn't feel terrible during the workout, but when I was carrying the Joyful Babe up the steps to the car after the gym, I darn near dropped her! I barely trusted myself to drive; can't wait to see what I feel like tomorrow. Soreness and kickboxing should be interesting! I just can't wait to get to Sunday, when I get to do an hour of just STRETCHING. Woohoo!!

Breakfast:
banana (80)
eggs (220)

P90X snack:
pear (100)
protein bar (230)
banana (70)

Afternoon snack:
ice pops (oh yes, THOSE water-sugar-purple ice pops from Madison Park) (30)
almonds (70)

Dinner:
vegan stir-fry with brown rice (300)

Evening snack:
green smoothie (250)
chocolate square (40)
manchego cheese (80)
almonds (100)

p 19%
f 26%
c 55%

1570

water: 16

No comments: