CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY


Outside my Window...an amazingly overgrown yard, and a sun that's not so warm as it looks


I am thinking...about my run today


I am thankful for...my children's every breath


From the kitchen...bowls heaped with bran flakes since our BlendTec is on its way


I am creating...warriors in the army of God


I am going...slowly insane waiting for said blender


I am reading...Catcher in the Rye, since I never read it in school


I am hoping...for a peace that surpasses all understanding while I wait to find out about my job


I am hearing...the baby's swing and her slightly congested breathing


Around the house...things are a mess, but I'm working on it.


One of my favorite things...roasted asparagus, with a little lemon juice


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... a run today, and one tomorrow


Here is a picture thought I am sharing for you... the Look Alike at six weeks.





I got this from Peggy at The Simple Woman, and it's a Monday thing, so I'll start officially participating next week.

No comments: