CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The PedEgg



Has anyone used this thing? If not, get thee to Walgreens or Target and spend the $10. It's seriously the best $10 I ever spent. OK, maybe not THE best $10, but I can't presently think of anything better.

One of the quirks about me is that I'm 5'2" and have size 9.5 feet. Freakish, no? Add to that years of callouses from playing sports that laugh at pumice and those sandpaper things, and you'll get a picture of these plates of meat (a little Cockney for you).

I'd seen the crazy PedEgg commercials, and I was skeptical. I mean, who buys "As seen on TV" stuff? Yeah, I was desperate. I purchase said "egg", schlep it home, and bust it out of it's industrial strength package. As ElleBee pointed out, it looks as though it would feel like a box grater on your feet, and yeah, it kind of does. Slough lightly.

I set out and spend probably a good hour *ahem* shaving my feet. My three year old is the one who called it shaving, but it's fairly accurate. Emptying the collection bin is the only relatively gross part, but you'd be shocked at how much skin you can shave off and how easy it is to make your husband empty it by saying "Hey honey, look how GROSS this is".

Pros: Does a great job getting the ickies off of your feet. Cheap. Pretty good hand feel.

Cons: Can take off more than you want to, causing a little pain if you're not careful. Difficult to find in some areas.

Overall: Fan-freaking-tastic!

1 comment:

Michelle@Life with Three said...

This is the second time I've read about that little do-dad. I may have to give it a try! Thanks for the review :)