CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Other Two Darlings


The Look Alike has gotten lots of press lately because she is so new. I thought I'd show you the Firecracker Princess and the Chubby Cheeked Monster. Aren't they adorable?


The monster is holding his sister's dress up butterfly wings. He wore them off and on for most of the day.



The Firecracker Princess was all dressed up (as I'm sure you can see). She was ridiculously happy to have her picture taken, but is in that weird stage where she won't smile the "right" way.

I'm happy to report that, at this moment, she's sitting on the sofa nursing her baby doll. She said, "Mommy, my baby wants to nurse on my other breast today". Wow. At least I know she knows that's how babies should be fed!

No comments: