CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So sorry!

So sorry I haven't updated in a few days! I've been running around a little crazy trying to get prepared for this trip, and I'm just a little heartsick. People around me are struggling with stuff, which makes me sad. I'm tired and a bit burned out and would really just like some time alone, totally alone. I had stupid Elijah Freaking House on Saturday, and missed the gym on Sunday. Y'all, I am just beat.

Thanks for everyone's thoughts on getting out of the funk. I'm just in the desert, you know? In the desert, but not deserted I must remind myself. I'm finding some good new music, and it's helping some. Speaking of, here's a video that has been blessing my socks off, as my Pilates instructor says (love ya Pam)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J95rAr0gOFU

And BTW, what's up with it not wanting to embed for like that last month? Is it just me?!

No comments: