CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ecobrain Books

About two weeks ago (!), I won a contest over at Tara's place. Then a week ago, I got the link from Ecobrain to read one of their ebooks for free, called Radical Simplicity. Incidentally, when I signed up I got a $5 credit, so you may as well just mosey on over there and get one for yourself!

Ecobrain is a cool concept for those enviornmentally minded readers among us.

I've just started reading Radical Simplicity, but wow, the story is amazing. I hope to read the rest of it by the end of the month (always do better with a goal!), but I'm struck by how close this is to the heart of God. Sharing resources. Blessed are the poor, and all that. I sincerely hope (and pray for conviction about) all of our stuff, and getting rid of it. I'd like to be radically simple. Radically obedient. Radically present.

So thanks, Tara! This was my first blog contest win, and it might just change my life!

No comments: