CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I love my UPS man

Not in a whole smoochy affair sort of way (though really, he is adorable), but he's just great. Yesterday I got a new pair of shoes from Zappos for Zumba and kickboxing. They're the Nike Musique III because shoes with high tread were killing my knees with all of those pivots. He and I talked for a minute, and he told me that he has two sons and they're trying for another because he wants a little princess. Hello adorable!

In the conversation, I mentioned that my kids were napping. I didn't tell him that I tend to answer the door so that he doesn't ring the bell. Today when he brought my Crocs for vacation, he just knocked. How sweet is THAT?

He is so getting a gift this Christmas. For sure.

And here's just a little plug for Zappos.com. I ordered the above shoes on Friday night, and got them on Monday. Woohoo! And shipping was free! Double woohoo!

No comments: