CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Update

Our trip to Ohio was good, and it was good to see family when it's warm outside (we typically go home only for Thanksgiving).

OK, so my three hour glucose tolerance test only took 2 hours because my numbers were, in my doctor's words, "stone cold perfect". Woohoo. My B12 and vit D levels were low, so I'm going to try and find some bioavailable supplements to bring the levels up.

In other news, the dress for the wedding fits. I zipped it up by myself this afternoon, and that was a real victory. I'm pretty proud of this, because two weeks ago I was sure it wouldn't fit. I'd still like to drop a few inches to make it perfect, but I have to say that between the dress and the shoes, I look kinda fly.

I'm still hitting the workouts hard. Yesterday I did an hour of kickboxing, then an hour of circuit training. Could barely walk last night. Today was water aerobics, and I have to say I actually enjoyed it. It didn't feel like much of a workout until I got out of the pool and then, well, I felt like a wet noodle. I'll for sure go back.

Sorry to be so brief lately, I'm just working really hard getting to the gym every day, sometimes twice, along with work and trying to spend some time with my kids. But my dress fits, hallelujah!

1 comment:

Michelle@Life with Three said...

Congratulations on the dress fitting! You should be so proud of all your hard work, girl! Just reading about your workouts makes me exhausted. Good for you!