CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I survived!

Thanks so much for everyone's prayers. I got there as directed at 10:45. It was finally my turn around noon (which was just fine with me, no reason to rush it). I am super sensitive to drugs, so it was no surprise to me that I could barely speak after only the nitrous. Everything sounded like it was going through a fan, and I could see the room spinning behind my closed eyes.

Then she got the IV in. I remember the doctor coming in asking me to breathe deeply three times, then the lights went out. A whole 45 minutes later, I felt my mouth packed with gauze and someone walked me out to the car. I don't remember the ride home, or anything after the Music Man getting me upstairs. I know the I nursed the Look Alike twice before 6 when I got up. The MM made dinner, and I didn't know quite how hungry I was having not eaten for 15 hours. Excepting the stitches and grogginess, I feel relativly good.

2 comments:

Michelle@Life with Three said...

Glad it all went well! I'll be praying for your speedy recovery!

Mitzi said...

YEAH!!! I knew you would make it!! Sadly no remarriage is in P's near future (KIDDING) Praying for no pain!! Love ya lots, M