CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

I am thinking...about a new friend from church.

I am thankful for...getting to go to Laura's bridal shower yesterday, what an amazing group of people she has in her life!

From the kitchen...nothing too exciting, hoping that some of my tomatoes ripen this week!

I am creating...a peaceful place in my Spirit

I am going...to the gym, as usual.

I am wearing...gym clothes for my first class, then another set of clothes for my second class.

I am reading...Come Away My Beloved

I am hoping...that my follow-up appointment with the oral surgeon goes well today

I am hearing...the hum of the central air, Look Alike squirming

Around the house...the Music Man is holding down the fort while I get in some workouts and a little fun time.

One of my favorite things...accomplishing a goal

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...gym, oral surgeon, gym, gym, gym, gym, Hogn and Ginger's for the fourth, gym, then REST!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... the picture thing isn't working right now, I'll try to get a picture of the new hair up soon.

No comments: