CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Littlest!

Today, my littlest child turns one. A year old already! My sunshine girl, my precious babum, she is the joy in our lives. While she has been known as the Look Alike until now, I think it's time to change her name, since she is her own person. That child of mine will now be known as the Joyful Babe (or JB). She's so wonderful, so precious, so smiley, so fantastic.

So on your first birthday, little babe, I thank you. Thank you for teaching me about three baby grace. Thank you for making my heart swell with each accomplishment. Thank you for being so easy going and lighting up every room you enter. I love your chubby thighs, your eagerness to walk and explore the world. I love that you spend time playing alone, learning where you fit into this little family. I don't expect that you'll be the littlest forever, but I cherish the days that you are.

I love you, Babe, I cherish you, I'm so happy to be your mama. Happy birthday!

No comments: