CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Music Man...

...now has his own blog. He thought, "She calls me the Music Man, I should have my own notes"! He's just getting started, but this is his new blog home.

Speaking of the Music Man, have I told you all that I'm taking him away for his birthday next month? I have lots of surprises built into the trip (hopefully). He has no idea where we're staying, what we're doing, where we're eating, etc. Yesterday, I was working on one of those surprises and, without giving away too much because I know his eyes reach this page, it was all drama.

Suffice it to say that I'm willing to pay many times what a product/service combo is worth on that particular day. Were we home I'd do it myself and, if not better, probably as well for what I'm asking. The first woman I spoke with was so rude that I actually hung up. I can count on one hand the number of times I've done that. The second one wasn't much more helpful, but then transferred me to a third who, while curt and reluctant, actually gave me what I asked for. I'm spending $100 on something I could literally do myself for $8-10 max (and that's counting stuff I have. Were I not, it could be done for about $4). I actually had to say to the woman, "I don't care how much it costs, I know what I want, I'm just asking you to do it for me. That's all."

On getting into those size 7 jeans before the trip, I'm not sure it'll happen. But I'll keep working on it!

1 comment:

Mindy K said...

size 7 heather? damn girl, you go! i can't tell you the last time i was anywhere NEAR that!