CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

I Paid the Stupid Ticket

After perusing the county courts page, I realized that the Music Man would have to take another day off of work because if I pled not guilty, they'd set another court date. Then I was talking to ElleBee about it, and she said that in her home state, if you're found guilty of speeding in a school zone, it's automatic points and a hefty fine, plus court costs. It just didn't seem like it was worth it.

I went to the dentist to get impressions made for my crown, and it was the single easiest dentist appointment I've ever had. It was amazing, no pain (except the cold ickiness of the impression material, blech). Three more weeks and I'll have a full mouth of healthy teeth for the first time since I was nine. Twenty years, sigh.

I'm finally losing a bit of weight, and my big push is to get below 140 before the Music Man's birthday trip in three weeks. Three pounds to go to get there, it seems reasonable.

That's about it for now. I graduate from Elijah House on January 31, and I'm really looking forward to getting that night of the week back!

No comments: