CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 7, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook--July 7th

FOR TODAY

Outside my Window...Raining cats and dogs.

I am thinking...that my precious Laura's wedding is this Saturday, woohoo!

I am thankful for...for a husband who is as committed to my health and fitness goals as I am, even when he has to cook dinner, lose sleep, and be with the kids most of the day.

From the kitchen...salmon and asparagus stir fry with quinoa, a big green salad, and watermelon

I am creating...time in my day for devotions (yes, again)

I am going...to Laura's wedding on Saturday, hopefully in a dress that fits well!

I am wearing...gym clothes; black t-shirt, grey sweat capris, pink and silver pumas

I am reading...Wickett's Remedy

I am hoping...that it doesn't rain on Laura's big day, that my dentist appointment goes well.

I am hearing... thunder, and my kids singing "Rain, Rain, Go Away"

Around the house...the Music Man has been cleaning and organizing, so things are in pretty good shape.

One of my favorite things...losing 4% body fat last month!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Ay, 4 hours at the gym today and a dentist appointment, just 2.5 tomorrow, Wednesday is easy with three, Thursday is busy busy busy with gym, lessons, and group, Friday is the gym, lessons, and rehearsal dinner, and Saturday is the gym and THE WEDDING!

Yeah, I have no new pictures this week. It's been a little crazy and I'm on the laptop, where the pics are on the desktop.

Now to see Peggy!

No comments: