CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Keyword Searches That Led You Here

I said I'd do them, and I really, really love reading the searches that brought you to this page. Here are the most recent!

meinthemadness
You like me, you really like me!

bethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com
I don't know how many searches I've gotten for this, but as you can see by its position, it's the second most searched keyword on this blog. I imagine most of those people don't stick around long!

bibbidi bobbidi boutique certificate
The FP got a certificate after her visit. The whole experience was so sweet!

i love my ups man
You and me both, sister. You and me both.

hooked on green smoothies

Better than crack, and you get to keep all your teeth.

sheer peach organza vs nars orgasm
I like both, but the Nars really is just about perfect. Really. However, I tend to use the sheer peach organza because it works better on me.

words to the carol 'i wonder as i wander'

Not really a carol, but here you go:
1. I wonder as I wander out under the sky,
How Jesus the Savior did come for to die.
For poor on'ry people like you and like I...
I wonder as I wander out under the sky.

2. When Mary birthed Jesus 'twas in a cow's stall,
With wise men and farmers and shepherds and all.
But high from God's heaven a star's light did fall,
And the promise of ages it then did recall.

3. If Jesus had wanted for any wee thing,
A star in the sky, or a bird on the wing,
Or all of God's angels in heav'n for to sing,
He surely could have it, 'cause he was the King.
about bethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

old navy size 4 what's real size
Who really knows. I'm a size bigger there than just about anywhere else.

myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

Please, PLEASE get over Bethea and her "health, wealth, and happiness"

raw bread recipe

That is Essene bread, here's a link to a recipe:
http://www.recipezaar.com/Essene-Bread-Raw-Sprouted-Bread-324437

i heart your blog award
Leave me a comment, I might pass it on to you, too!

zucchini bread glycemic index
Far too many variables to say, but using whole wheat flour and agave nectar to sweeten will help quite a bit. So will nuts.

green smoothies for 6 month old

No reason not to, so long as you've tested the individual foods for allergens

zappos for zumba

I'm using the Nike Musique IV, and they're working well. I slid in a pair of insoles because they're not at all cushy.

good evening makeup
Here you go.

make up mistakes lip gloss
This one.

first haircut
The CCM just had has at the Harmony Barber Shop at the Magic Kingdom. It was sweet, he got a certificate, was covered in stickers, and got a free pair of ears. Will hope to o it again for the Look Alike.

nike musique iv & kickboxing

See above.

28.8% body fat
Within the recommended range for a woman my age, but I'd like to get down around 20%

body fat percent navy

It appears that the Navy requires a weight range, not a body fat range. Hmm.

green smoothie regular blender
It can be done, just go slow and don't use frozen fruit!

cynical Christian
I stopped reading this blog in about September, but if you're looking for it,here it is: thecynicalchristian

No comments: