CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Made it!

Well, I made it. I posted every day for the month of November, and I'm a little surprised. ElleBee would say that she's not surprised since I almost always finish what I start, but I won't say that it's been easy!

So since tomorrow is December 1, I'll share a little about how our December looks.

This Friday I have MOPS in the morning. Sigh, I don't like MOPS and don't plan to go back after this month. Actually, if I hadn't signed up to bring treats, I wouldn't even go this month. Friday evening we have parents' night out, and the Music Man and I are going to dinner without the kids. Woohoo!

Next Friday, we have the Church-wide Christmas dinner.

December 18 is the Rowell's Christmas party, then on the 19th we leave for WDW. We come home on Christas Eve day, and you know what happens after that!

Because I'm not super social, this schedule, along with our regular obligations and small group, etc, makes me crings a little. Here's hoping it's peaceful!

No comments: