CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today is the birthday of three people special to me. First, my grandma is turning 70 today. Happy birthday gram! Next, my therapist from my younger days, Michele. Michele got me through some crazy stuff in late high school/early college, and I just love her. Finally, Tim Lautzenheiser. He was a mentor in high school, and the Firecracker Princess' middle name is Lautzen. He is precious to our family, and is love by many thousands.

And a final note, those jeans are going to fit by the trip after all. They fit with a teensy bit of muffin top (blech) right now, so I plan to drop another 5 lbs or so before the trip and wear them a bit around the house (since they were dried in the drier, not smart) first. I believe they'll be pretty comfy, at which point I'll have to retire the jeans I bought when I was 20. Oh well, I'm sure I'll have to bring them out again if we have another munchkin!

No comments: